Full/Part-Time Practice Manager
- Full/Part-Time – Richmond/Glen Iris –Above award salary package
- Renowned Professor of Orthopaedics – May Commencement – Parking
- Genie– Mature-minded and engaged leader
Are you interested in cultivating and managing a great team and providing excellent patient care? Do you like using your fantastic people and organisational skills to lead our dynamic team? If this interests you please read on.
Our specialist Orthopaedic Practice is seeking a professional, highly organised, people savvy, staff oriented and experienced Practice Manager to lead our team. This role would play a pivotal role in our practice supporting our Surgeon and working with our fantastic and robust and dynamic team.
About our Practice
To set the scene, our practice is renowned, as our Professor is truly dedicated to his public and private clinical care (in Australia and overseas).
The practice deals with trauma cases and all aspects of Orthopaedic care. We also specialise in rehabilitation programs and Orthopaedic care programs. We are based at Epworth Richmond, Glen Iris, Box Hill and Cabrini Malvern (rotating roster with staff attendance at the different sites).
We pride ourselves on our patient care program and go above and beyond to ensure their patient journey is as smooth as possible.
We are looking for a Practice Manager who would love to be part of our practice journey, and who prides themselves on their leadership skills and also understands the importance of caring and supporting our practice and staff and most importantly our patients – they are our number one priority.
The successful candidate would pride themselves on their proactivity to assist the practice in reaching greater heights. We would love you to join us in making a difference in our patient’s lives.
Our requirements are:
- Experience in motivating and training a team to continually improve the efficiencies and workings of our practice including fostering an environment of staff recognition, trust and support – true team leader!
- Full practice reporting including end-of-day, week and month reporting directly to the principal.
- Having an excellent understanding and previous experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Genie Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees.
- Ensuring the practice is always fully compliant with industry and government regulations including OH&S. Attend and actively participate in all relevant practice meetings.
- IT savvy skills (able to troubleshoot as required) – Apple Mac.
- Bad debt management.
- Previous experience in an Orthopaedic practice is viewed highly, including experience with booking theatre equipment and prosthesis via representatives.
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly).
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality.
- Enjoy creating and refining new and present processes to ensure the practice runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills (whether internally or externally, whether our patients or referrers), verbally and written – this cannot be overstated, particularly when dealing with complaints.
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation.
- Have the capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker.
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeon.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail.
- A clear and concise communicator who is a team player.
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable – love building and maintaining fantastic teams.
- Friendly with quiet confidence.
- Must have minimum of two (2) years of Practice Manager experience – Orthopaedic Practice Manager experience, viewed favourably
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 915.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS.