Part Time Medical Receptionist
- April commencement – 3 days per week – work/life balance
- Work close to home – Great culture – Lovely Urologist
- Gentu medical software – Penrith – on street parking
Do your customer service skills only come second to your attention to detail? Do you love to work in a warm empathetic environment? Then please read on.
We are an established Urologist private practice with a great supportive team. Our patients are lovely and the culture is warm and relaxed. We love coming to work and making a difference in our patient’s lives. There is free street parking 5 minutes from the practice. We are located in Penrith. Our team consists of a Surgeon, Practice Manager and a Medical Secretary.
We are seeking a compassionate, empathetic, self-motivated and customer service-minded Medical Receptionist for a permanent Part-time role (Monday to Wednesday), if you have GP/Medical experience and want to upskill please apply. The successful applicant will be comfortable with the day-to-day requirements of a busy specialist practice and prides themselves in their attention to detail skills – and loves working with a great collaborative team.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience using Gentu (or similar medical software programs)
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner and can-do attitude
- Experience at a speciality Medical practice (or any Medical practice)
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Ability to work independently with initiative and also love being part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment
- Pride themselves on their attention to detail skills – and genuinely want to make a difference in our patient’s lives
- A genuine desire to be trained and upskilled to assist our practice
- Ability to cover leave (with notice)
Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming patients into the practice in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner
- Assisting with consulting sessions and meet and greet along with our team
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times – even an empathetic chat on the phone
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments including managing consulting sessions
- Collecting and entering patient details and administration services
- Answering phone calls and inquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Performing general administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, mail sorting, filing and follow-up patient enquiries
- Patient billing and processing of payments
- Supporting and assisting the Clinicians and fellow administrative staff in a range of administration and ad-hoc tasks.
If this sounds like you, and you have the skills/experience required, we’d love to hear from you and discuss moving forward. Please upload your resume and cover letter and quote ref: 917.
Days: Monday to Wednesday (negotiable)
Hours 8:30 am till 4:30 pm
Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS.