Junior Medical Receptionist
- Entry level position into the private specialist industry – Genie
- Great team culture – 2 and a half to 3 days per week – East Melbourne
- Permanent Part Time – upskill from GP experience – IVF Specialist
Are you driven, empathetic, love helping people and pride yourself on your attention to detail? Are you interested in a career in the private Specialist Medical Industry? Then please apply!
Our growing IVF/Gynaecologist specialist practice is seeking a professional, highly organised Junior Medical Receptionist to complement our team.
Our team consists of one Surgeon, our Practice Manager and Practice Nurse and administration staff. We are a boutique practice that puts the emphasis on completely supporting the patient through their journey.
We are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join our team who understands that caring for our Surgeon (IVF Specialist and Gynaecologist) and the Practice’s patients is as important as your professional skillset.
You will wow us with your customer service skills and willingness to learn and follow processes. Your can-do attitude and ability to be a team player will be well-suited to our team.
Flexible in your hours (if required) would be viewed highly.
The following experience and skills would be viewed favourably:
- Be experienced and confident in working in a busy reception and dealing with meet and greet – GP experience viewed highly.
- Audio transcription (dictaphone typing) – in any industry
- Experience with consulting billing and managing appointments – Genie Medical Software
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Display outstanding customer service skills
- Have a capacity to perform well in a remarkably busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Interest in further upskilling such as learning Theatre bookings, quoting and billing
- Happy to perform ad hoc administration duties for the Surgeon and the Practice Manager
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised
- Clear and concise communicator
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly, charismatic personality who loves working within a team
- Professional in your written, verbal, and personal presentation
- Must have minimum two (2) years Reception/customer service experience
- Monday, Wednesday and half or full day Friday
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above Award Wage. Apply now quoting reference 919.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS.