Full Time Medical Receptionist
- Be upskilled from your customer service background and work with the best
- State of the Art Multi-disciplinary O&G Practice – End of May commencement
- Full Time – learn from the best in the business – Armadale
Do you excel at customer service? Do you like to make a difference in our patients journey? Are you proud of your bubbly engaging people-centric personality? Then we want to hear from you.
We are a leading-edge – state-of-the-art multi-disciplinary practice. Which consists of Surgeons, Physiotherapists, Sexologists, Dieticians and more specialists. The Surgeons provide Obstetrics and Gynae services to our patients. Our practice needs to be seen to be believed – it is simply amazing. Bright and light and modern, a great warm inviting atmosphere. We have a staggered roster system, allowing you to start late or early and finish late or early – to miss the traffic.
We are looking for a dedicated and hard-working Medical Receptionist/Administration Assistant who would love to support our Practice and Admin team and to be part of a growing and enthusiastic team. You will bring your strong communication skills and multi-tasking skills to be part of our awesome team. We are happy to consider candidates from a customer service background (including Reception) who are willing to upskill to become a Medical Receptionist. No day is the same in this role, there is lots of variety, where you can use your amazing people skills and develop in your admin skills.
This role includes the following:
- Busy reception assisting our Surgeons and Allied Health practitioners – reporting to the Principal Surgeon and our lovely Practice Manager.
- Amazing established work environment (modern bright light rooms) with a fantastic team.
- Be upskilled and be trained in Clinic to Cloud Medical Software.
What you would bring to the team
- Warm engaging people-centric personality
- Previous customer service role
- Experience performing well in a very busy environment
- Skills in multi-tasking and prioritising needs of multiple people at once
- Customer service skills (telephone included) that are exceptional including managing consulting sessions and meet and greet (this can be trained)
- IT savvy, with skills to troubleshoot if needed
- Minimal typing
- You will be trained in managing a consulting session and uploading referrals and results to patient files and opening and closing the rooms
To be successful you will be/have:
- Impeccably presented
- Have strong attention to detail and a passion for excellent patient care
- A ‘can do’ attitude that will exceed expectations
- Customer service skills that are exceptional (this cannot be overstated)
- Excellent organisational skills and work ethic
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and good initiative
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to apply. You will be rewarded with a professional and progressive workplace. Please quote ref no: 921
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS