Part Time Practice Nurse – 3-month contract
- Work/life balance – 2- 3 days a week (days to be determined)
- Blackburn – close to home – community-based GP practice
- Commencement asap
Would you like to work at a GP practice where patient care comes first? Do you pride yourself on
your clinical and patient care skills? And want to make a difference in our patient’s lives? Then we
want to hear from you.
Our community practice (a registered charity) which is a faith-based medical centre (newhopemedical.com.au) is seeking a professional, highly reliable and experienced Practice Nurse. Our mission at NewHope Medical is to serve the community not just in the medical and counselling space, but by being able to care for our patients with additional opportunities for assistance.
- Triage assistance
- Care plans and Health assessments
- Wound care
- Proactive support for all patients with screening, health education and promotion
- Management of treatment room & stock supply
- Infection control protocols
- Assist GPs, Practice Manager and other staff as required
- Efficient and confidential management of all patient data, clinical files, and correspondence
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Current AHPRA RN registration
- Minimum 1 year GP nursing experience
- Actively promote the practice and the services offered
- CPR certification (viewed highly) and current Working With Children
- 12-lead ECG (viewed highly)
- Experience with Best Practice software advantageous
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working as the primary nurse in a medical practice
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Warm, friendly and welcoming style
- Approachable and willing to work with all stakeholders
- Trustworthy, reliable, and committed
- Demonstrate high degree of confidentiality regarding all patients and clinical information
- Sound GP practice knowledge and experience
- Fully vaccinated including a covid booster shot
- Two days per week
- No weekends!
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well
as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the award wage.
Apply now quoting reference 924.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your
vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS