Part-Time Medical Receptionist
- Be upskilled from your admin background – Junior role
- Colorectal and General surgery practice – Commencement asap – Cooks Hill
- Part Time (3 school hour days or 2 full days)– amazing team (can’t be overstated)
Do you excel at customer service? Do you like to make a difference in our patients journey? Are you proud of your bubbly engaging people-centric personality? Then we want to hear from you.
We are a leading edge – state-of-the-art Colorectal and General Surgical practice. Our whole team is simply amazing, and we have a great culture. Our rooms are bright and light and modern, with a warm inviting atmosphere. Our vision is to be warm and empathetic with our patients, to create a smooth journey for our patients during a stressful time.
We are looking for a dedicated and hard-working Medical Receptionist/Administration Assistant who would love to support our Practice and Admin team and to be part of a growing and enthusiastic team. You will bring your strong communication skills and multi-tasking skills to be part of our awesome team.
We are happy to consider candidates from an Administration background (including Reception) who are willing to upskill to become a Medical Specialist Receptionist. No day is the same in this role, there is lots of variety, where you can use your amazing people skills and develop in your admin skills.
This role includes the following:
- Busy reception assisting our Surgeons and clinicians – reporting to the Principal Surgeons and our lovely Practice Manager
- Amazing established work environment (modern bright light rooms) with a truly fabulous team
- Be upskilled and be trained in Gentu Medical Software
What you would bring to the team:
- Warm engaging people centric personality
- Previous administration/Reception experience
- Experience performing well in a very busy environment
- Skills in multi-tasking and prioritising needs of multiple people at once
- Customer service skills (telephone included) that are exceptional, including managing consulting sessions and meet and greet (this can be trained)
- IT savvy, with skills to troubleshoot if needed
- You will be trained in managing a consulting session and uploading referrals and results to patient files and opening and closing the rooms
To be successful you will be/have:
- Impeccably presented
- A true team player, this cannot be overstated – we love our team!
- Have strong attention to detail and a passion for excellent patient care
- A ‘can do’ attitude that will exceed expectations
- Customer service skills that are exceptional (this cannot be overstated)
- Excellent organisational and administration skills and work ethic
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and good initiative
2 full days being Tuesday and Thursday
8:30am till 5:00pm
3 days being Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
9:30am till 2:30pm
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to apply. You will be rewarded with a professional and progressive workplace. Please quote Ref no: 927
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS