- Mat Leave Contract – Incredible salary package – East Melbourne
- Amazing Urological Surgeons (cannot be overstated) – Commencement asap
- Genie Medical Software – Mature minded – Parking included
Are you interested in cultivating and managing a great team and making a difference in our patient’s lives? Do you like to use your fantastic people skills to lead our dynamic team? If this interests you, please read further below:
Our specialist Urology practice is seeking a Full Time professional, highly organised, people savvy, staff oriented and experienced Practice Manager to lead our team. This role would play a pivotal role in our practice supporting our two Surgeons and managing with our fantastic team.
About our Practice
To set the scene, our practice is renowned, we are pivotal in the East Melbourne medical area. Our rooms are simply stunning, they are light, bright and have amazing views over the Fitzroy Gardens.
The two Surgeons are simply delightful (we have worked with them for 10 years plus) and embrace an empathetic and caring patient ethic, and are leading edge in their speciality. We are very proud of our patient care program, and go above and beyond to ensure their patient journey is as smooth as possible.
We are looking for a Practice Manager who would love to be part of our practice journey, and who prides themselves on their leadership skills and also understands the importance of caring and supporting our practice and staff and most importantly our patients – they are our number one priority.
We are offering an extremely attractive Fixed Term Contract package, reach out to see further details on this.
You will happily utilise your proactive skills to assist the practice to reach greater heights. We would love you to join us in making a difference in our patient’s lives.
Our requirements are:
- Experience in motivating and training a team to continually improve the efficiencies and workings of our practice including fostering an environment of staff recognition, trust and support – true team leader!
- Full practice reporting including end-of-day, week and month reporting directly to the principal.
- Having an excellent understanding and previous experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Genie Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees.
- Ensuring the practice is always fully compliant with industry and government regulations including OH&S. Attend and actively participate in all relevant practice meetings.
- IT savvy skills (able to troubleshoot as required) – Apple Macs.
- Bad debt management
- Experience with Urology viewed highly.
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality.
- Enjoy creating and refining new and present processes to ensure the practice runs smoothly and efficiently
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills (whether internally or externally, whether our patients or referrers), verbally and written – this cannot be overstated, particularly when dealing with complaints
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation
- Have the capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeon
- Love the challenge of keeping on top of outstanding accounts.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- A clear and concise communicator who is a team player
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable – love building and maintaining fantastic teams
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- Must have minimum of two (2) years of Practice Manager experience – Urology Practice Manager experience, viewed favourably
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 928.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS.