Full Time Medical Treatment Co-ordinator
- Amazing team, renowned Oral and maxillofacial practice
- Parking – 8 day fortnight – long days (full time wage)
- Established Surgeon – Customer service/admin role
Are you proud of your amiable and detail-orientated personality? Do you like to wow our patients with your customer service, and amazing admin skills and make a difference in our Surgeon’s and patients’ lives? Then we want to hear from you!
Oral Surgery Consultants’ practice is seeking a professional, highly organised, and experienced Treatment Co-ordinator to support our team and be part of our practice journey. Your role will be to provide admin and some clinical assistance (Dental Assistant experienced desired, not mandatory) to our Surgeon.
Your attention to detail skills will be almost as good as your customer service skills, you love to be organised and greet our patients with a huge smile! You will use your warm and enthusiastic personality, to put our patients at ease.
Our requirements are:
- Professional and eloquent in your presentation, written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in Co-ordinating admin and assisting in patient treatment plans
- Having previous Dental Assistant experience (desired) including managing consulting sessions and meet and greet (relief)
- Experience with Genie Medical Software (or similar)
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for our specialists and our Clinical Manager
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams (this cannot be overstated)
- Desired skills/experience of assisting the surgeons with the preparation and follow up of surgical procedures (in room) extraordinary facial surgeries, and medical/dental multi-disciplinary patients in hospital theatres as well as in the rooms under local anaesthesia or IV drip (desired not mandatory)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Have a capacity and energy to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Amazing trouble shooting and IT skills
- Assisting with stock or ordering, inventory tracking and management
- Supporting management to ensure the clinical activities and processes are performed effectively and efficiently (once trained)
- Assisting with taking and managing clinical records (clinical photos) and radiographs (if have Cert IV in Dental Radiology and radiology licence)
- Assisting with accreditation requirements of the practice, infection control, radiation and sedation accreditation
- Experience with theatre bookings, in room procedure bookings and surgical quoting and billing (viewed favourably)
- Liaising with hospitals, health funds and external practices
- Hands on attitude, where nothing is beneath them, whether the job is big or small
- Clear and concise communicator who pre-empts our Specialists’ needs, who is proactive not reactive
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Amiable team player – loves working in collaborative teams
- Friendly with quiet confidence, always happy to assist others
- Treatment Co-ordinator experience
- Dental Assisting experience (viewed highly) but willing to train
- Private Specialist experience is (viewed highly)
Days: 8 day fortnight (day off to be negotiated)
Hours: 7:30am till 5:30pm (30-minute unpaid lunch per day)
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 929.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS.