Full Time Medical Receptionist
- Renowned Urology Practice – Beautiful modern rooms with views
- Commence asap – Urology Private Practice – East Melbourne location
- Amazing team, amazing culture – parking included
Do you love a great working culture? Amazing modern rooms with city views? Would you like to enjoy the rare privilege of parking in this area, included in your role? Then please apply.
Our Urology Practice is seeking a professional, mature-minded, highly organised and experienced Medical Receptionist to complement our existing team. This is an important role in our practice supporting our Practice Manager and looking after our team.
To set the scene, this is a practice that has a truly amazing culture, from our Surgeons to all our staff, and we would love you to be part of it. We are looking for a Medical Receptionist who prides themselves on their attention to detail skills and who understands the importance of caring for the practice and patients and views this as important in their professional skillset. Our Practice is located in the medical precinct in East Melbourne.
Our requirements are:
- Having a good understanding of Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Genie Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly)
- Managing inbox including referrals
- Having previous medical reception/secretarial experience including managing consulting sessions and reception relief
- Audio transcription (Dictaphone typing) skills (viewed favourably)
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written.
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation
- Have the capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Manage phones
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons and Practice Manager
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator with a sense of humour
- Honest, trustworthy, punctual, loyal and dependable
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- Must have minimum of two (2) years Medical Reception experience
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the award wage.
Apply now quoting reference 932.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS.