Virtual Medical Receptionist/Administrator
- Modern & progressive office in Camberwell location.
- Full-time – Accessible public transport options.
- Your chance to upskill and work with a supportive & energetic team.
Are you seeking an opportunity to work with multiple surgeons and specialists? Are you keen to gain exposure in the private Specialist Medical Industry? If yes, then please read on!
We are seeking a friendly, IT-savvy, medical receptionist to join our growing team. This is a newly created junior role as our company continues to grow and increase its client base. Receptionists with GP, Allied Health or Dental experience are welcome to apply. Training and upskilling in relevant areas will be provided by our experienced team. You will be providing virtual reception services (no face-to-face patient contact) along with a host of other activities to a range of specialists in private practice located throughout Australia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career in Specialist Medical Reception as well as upskill and learn different Medical Software. This role has limitless opportunities for growth across many departments and would suit a highly organised individual coupled with great customer service skills.
Our clients comprise of doctors in private practice across Australia who are well looked after and treated like family. Doctors provide vital services to us all and at RWS, it is our passion and purpose to ensure we help them run their business so they can cope with the pressures of being a medic. To that end, RWS is known for providing multi-faceted solutions and providing a one-stop shop for Surgeons and Physicians in Australia.
As a Virtual Medical Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth patient journey – without being in the practice!
You will be working at our office in Camberwell and providing virtual reception services to various Physicians and Surgeons across Australia. You will be supported by RWS’ qualified staff who have many years of experience working for Surgeons and Physicians and you will also receive the opportunity for growth and leadership.
Successful candidates for this role will require:
- Strong customer service with empathy and attention to detail.
- Medical reception background and experience in working with various health funds, HICAPS and Medicare, DVA, TAC/Workcover claiming (preferred).
- An extremely friendly, professional, dignified and kind manner to all people with whom you deal with assisting them in their challenging clinical issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A professionally presented individual with excellent phone manner (impressions matter)
- IT Savvy.
- Have the capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker.
- A friendly and easy-going personality and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Managing virtual reception and administration for numerous Private Physicians and Surgeons in our Camberwell office.
- Providing excellent service to patients and our clinicians on the phone.
- Invoicing and receipting for consulting (including chasing overdue funds).
- Managing enquires and practices’ appointment books (online).
- Consulting billings.
- Working across multiple medical software platforms.
- Managing theatre lists & surgical bookings/billings (training will be provided to the successful candidate).
- The possibility of visiting a variety of private clinics for onsite support during staff absences.
- Onboarding new Virtual Reception clients
- Assisting our practice team and other departments at RWS as needed.
- You will work at our office in Camberwell from 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday. We are open to negotiating alternate hours for the right candidate.
- No after-hours or weekend work is required, your weekends are strictly yours!
- Flexible work arrangements (working from home) and other opportunities are available once fully trained.
What you will get in return
You will work within a very supportive and caring work environment with our Surgeons, team, and patients. You will receive an above-award salary (depending on experience) with permanent employment benefits, upskilling opportunities including training.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Please apply now quoting job ref 933.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS