Full Time Medical Receptionist
- Professor of Orthopaedics – Amazing practice– Genie Software
- Great amiable team – Above award payrate – Richmond and Glen Iris
- Work with the best – Parking at some locations
Do you like to make a difference to those who are in need? Do you pride yourself on your customer service? Then please read on.
We are looking for a dedicated and hard-working experienced Medical Receptionist who would love to support our Professor, Medical Secretary, Practice Nurse and Admin team and to be part of a growing and enthusiastic team in our Richmond and Glen Iris practice locations.
Our Professor is renowned for his excellence, and his team (Private and Public work). As a practice we ensure that we go above and beyond for all our patients, and ensure their patient journey is as smooth as possible. Our customer service is exemplary. We have locations in Richmond, Glen Iris and Box Hill. Our rooms are light, modern and lovely to work in.
As our Surgeon works on trauma along with upper and lower limb, there is a lot of variety in the role. We use Apple Macs and Genie software.
You have proven Medical Reception experience and pride yourself in your Brand Ambassador/ Director of First Impressions skills (GP experience would be acceptable). You have a strong work ethic and love to make a difference in a patient’s life. You treat each patient as if they are the most important patient in the practice. Your attention to detail is only just second to your customer service skills.
This role includes the following duties:
- Managing a busy reception
- Assisting our Surgeon and Allied Health practitioners – reporting to Principal Surgeon and our lovely Medical Secretary in ad hoc administration duties
- Meet and greet and managing consulting sessions
- Diary management
- Assisting with theatre duties (after training has occurred)
- Uploading referrals and reports
- Fantastic telephone manner when dealing with patients/stakeholders
- Flexible to work at our practices other locations (1-2 sessions per week) in the eastern suburbs (drivers licence required)
What you would bring to the team:
- Amazing customer service skills
- Experience using Medical Software – at some level (Genie desirable)
- Flexibility to work outside of hours if consulting running over
- Previous Medical Reception experience Specialist, GP is mandatory
- Experience performing well in a very busy environment
- IT savvy, with skills to troubleshoot if needed
- Medico-legal experience (viewed highly)
To be successful you will be/have:
- Impeccably presented
- Have strong attention to detail and a passion for excellent patient care
- A ‘can do’ attitude that will exceed expectations
- Customer service skills that are exceptional (this cannot be overstated)
- Excellent organisational skills and work ethic
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and good initiative
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to apply. You will be rewarded with a professional and progressive workplace and an above award wage. Please quote Ref no: 942
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS