Part-Time Medical Receptionist
- Plastic Surgery – Be upskilled from your GP background – Gentu Software
- Epworth Richmond – onsite parking provided on Wednesdays
- 2 days per week – Wednesday and Thursdays – Elegant boutique practice
Do you excel at customer service? Do you like to make a difference in our patient’s journey? Are you proud of your empathetic, warm and engaging people-centric personality? Then we want to hear from you.
We are a boutique practice, where quality is emphasised over quantity. Our whole team is simply amazing, and we have a great professional but warm and engaging culture. Our rooms are warm and inviting (with a touch of luxury). Our mission is to create a smooth journey for our patients during a stressful time. This role is not fast-paced and about task completion, but our mission is to provide the best service possible and patient journey to our patients – they are our number one priority! And the views from the rooms are just amazing! We love our team and we love coming to work. About you We are looking for a dedicated and professional Permanent Part Time Medical Receptionist who would love to support our Admin team. You will bring your strong communication/admin skills and warmth to be part of our awesome team. You pride yourself in your fantastic personality, who loves to be our brand ambassador and Director of First Impressions. You want to make a difference! We are happy to consider candidates from a GP background (including Reception) who are wanting to upskill to become a Medical Surgical Receptionist and be part of the surgical world.
Duties/attributes for this role:
- Managing incoming phone calls including allowing your superstar customer service skills to shine
- Consulting billing (this can be trained), uploading referrals (training available)
- Managing consulting sessions and meet and greet (this can be trained), with an above-andbeyond manner to make our patient’s day.
- People skills to assist in making a difference in our patient’s lives.
- IT savvy, with skills to troubleshoot if needed
- Happy to work on your own (Wednesdays) – with virtual support available. On Thursdays you will work with one of our admin team.
- A warm and engaging telephone manner
- Managing our email inbox on the days you work
To be successful you will be/have:
- Previous Medical Reception experience (Speciality viewed highly)
- Medical Software experience (Gentu preferred)
- Impeccably presented, verbally, written and in person
- A true team player, this cannot be overstated – we love our team!
- Have strong attention to detail coming only second to your passion for excellent patient care
- A ‘can do’ attitude that will exceed expectations
- Punctuality and reliability
- Customer service skills that are exceptional (this cannot be overstated)
- Excellent organisational and administration skills and work ethic
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and good initiative
Wednesday and Thursday 8:30am till 4:30pm
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to apply. You will be rewarded with a professional and progressive workplace. Please quote Ref no: 943
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS