EA/Medical Administration – Casual
- WFH – Provide admin support for ENT Surgeon’s Public appointments and tasks
- 14 hours per week – casual – ENT Surgeon – work-life balance
- Full variety – no patient interaction – admin support – ASAP commencement
Are you a born organiser? Do you like to provide admin support to a hardworking Surgeon? Do you pride yourself on your can-do attitude that is flexible in your priorities? Then please read on.
Our extremely pleasant ENT Surgeon who works in the public and private sector, is looking for an EA to provide medical administration (particularly for his public appointments) and personal assistance tasks from your home office. This will allow him to do what he does best, which is to provide clinical and surgical assistance for those in need. We have worked with this Surgeon for many years, we can honestly say he is amiable, has a great sense of humour, is totally genuine and is a fantastic boss, his private practice staff can testify to the above! This is a great position.
Our practice is looking for an experienced EA who will report directly to our Surgeon. Some understanding of the public medical industry would be advantageous or similar experience in an administration role (with transferrable skills). The preferred candidate will use their sense of humour, bubbly amiable personality and attention to detail skills be the genuine gatekeeper and provide full admin support to our Surgeon, particularly in his public work, alongside interaction with his private practice (limited). The role will have a lot of variety, and training will be provided to complement your existing administration experience. You will utilise your own laptop/internet/scanner/printer. There will be the occasional meet up, so you will need to live within appropriate driving distance to the Camberwell area (can be rural Victoria).
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in attention to detail task management along with full completion of tasks
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner and can-do attitude
- Professional demeanour and presentation (written and on the phone)
- Proven experience and efficiency in administration, and navigating systems
- Ability to work independently with initiative
- Constantly takes pride in their work and productivity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service and administration skillset to our Surgeon – with a can do attitude!
- Managing our Surgeon’s email inbox.
- Experience in managing conference and travel arrangements along with claiming various expenses
- Experience in managing Personal Assistant tasks including aligning public and private medical and personal duties.
- Managing various diaries to ensure no double-ups
- Experience in navigating different software and organisations (such as private hospitals, insurance companies, various institutions/stakeholders within the medical industry)
- Performing general administrative duties and ad-hoc duties as required for the Surgeon
The hours/days are negotiable but we would be open to:
- 14 hours/4 days a week
- Four hours of work on two days
- Three hours of work on two days
- With one day off
The above hours need to be within 6am till 9pm weekdays (preferably normal working hours).
Prior remote working experience viewed favourably. Appropriate above Award payrate based on skills and experience. If this is a role you feel you would excel at, please apply. Ref: 944
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS