Full Time/Part Time Medical Receptionist
- Fantastic opportunity – Fabulous flexible culture – ASAP commencement
- East Melbourne location – Orthopaedic private practice – Full time or 4 days per week
- Bright light modern office – Amazing opportunity to join a Surgical Practice
Do you pride yourself in your Customer Service Skills? Do you just love helping people? Are you engaging, vibrant and have a can-do attitude with a great telephone manner?
Do you thrive on following processes/procedures? Then we want to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a private specialty medical practice in a Medical Receptionist role. Prior experience in a specialty medical practice is NOT a requirement. (GP experience and Allied Health experience is welcomed)! Along with your blue-chip customer service skills and experience.
You will be our true “Director of First Impressions” welcoming patients at our front desk to support patient flow through the Practice. We want you to wow our patients with your empathy, compassion, professionalism (verbal, written and presentation) and your flexibility.
Our practice is looking for an experienced customer service specialist who will report directly to our Practice Manager and Surgeon. Our preferred candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and excels in following processes and procedure so that our Practice runs smoothly and efficiently.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in excelling at customer service in the medical industry (this cannot be overstated). Physician and Surgical practice experienced is viewed highly along with GP and Allied Health experience.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner and can-do attitude
- Professional appearance and demeanour in writing, person and on the phone
- Experience using multiple types of software and the willingness to learn more
- IT savvy – your IT skills are your pride and joy!
- Ability to work independently with initiative and also love being part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment and open to direction to ensure the smooth running of the Practice
- Constantly takes pride in their work and productivity, who loves to assist and is flexible in times of demand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming patients into the practice in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments and assisting with consultation sessions including invoicing and receipting
- Collecting and entering patient details
- Answering phone calls and enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Performing general administrative duties and ad-hoc duties as required for the Surgeon and the Practice Manager
- Covering our Practice Manager’s leave
Ongoing professional development will be encouraged, and you will have the pleasure of working with and supporting highly regarded and professional Orthopaedic Surgeons and Associates, including Physiotherapists, who are recognised leaders in their field.
Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience.
Monday to Thursday 8:30am till 5:00pm (flexible with hours and days, late start early finish considered)
Friday 8:30am till 4:00pm
If this sounds like a role that matches you, and you have the skills/experience required, we’d love to hear from you. Please upload your resume and cover letter and quote ref: 945
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS