Full Time Practice Co-ordinator
- New practice – established Vascular Surgeons – Gentu/Mac – Deakin
- Calling Senior Medical Secretaries wanting to upskill
- Parking included –commencement late October/early November – Pivotal role
Would you like a pivotal role in setting up a new practice with our delightful established Surgeons? Do you enjoy using your current skill set to be their gatekeeper and go-to staff member? Then please apply.
We are excited to announce an exceptional career opportunity for a dedicated and skilled individual to join our esteemed medical practice as a Full-Time Practice Coordinator. If you are an experienced Senior Medical Secretary seeking a dynamic role with growth potential or if you are currently a Practice Coordinator looking for a new challenge, we invite you to consider this opportunity.
We are a new medical practice led by two established Surgeons, situated in the Deakin area. Our primary focus is on delivering unparalleled patient service and a seamless healthcare journey. We are currently expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic individual to play a pivotal role in our practice’s success. Our practice benefits from convenient on-site parking, ensuring ease of access for both staff and patients.
As a warm, empathetic, and skilled Senior Medical Secretary, you have the opportunity to transition into a Practice Coordinator role within our thriving practice. This position demands someone who is experienced, self-motivated, customer service-oriented, and eager to contribute to our new paperless practice initiative. Your role will be integral to setting up efficient systems and processes, ensuring optimal practice performance and exceptional patient care.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- Demonstrated experience using Gentu or similar medical software programs.
- Outstanding communication skills coupled with a positive, proactive attitude.
- Previous experience in a Surgical Medical Practice is mandatory.
- Professional demeanor with exceptional customer service and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with theatre bookings, surgical billing (including quoting), and Eclipse experience is advantageous.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, demonstrating strong leadership qualities.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and IT-related tasks.
- Ability to excel under pressure in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing multiple tasks.
- Lead the development and implementation of new practice systems and processes.
- Manage consultation sessions and warmly greet patients.
- Provide exceptional customer service through effective phone/email communication and patient interactions.
- Coordinate patient appointments and manage scheduling.
- Oversee theatre bookings and surgical billing, including patient invoicing and payment processing.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as scanning, faxing, sorting mail, and managing patient inquiries.
- Support Surgeons with various administrative and ad-hoc tasks.
- Exhibit flexibility and dedication to accommodate Surgeon and practice needs.
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break).
If you are a dedicated professional with the required skills and experience, we encourage you to take advantage of this exciting opportunity.
To express your interest, please submit your resume and a cover letter, referencing 947. We look forward to reviewing your application.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS