- An entry-level position in the private medical industry – Gentu Software
- Full training will be provided – 4 days per week – Vascular Surgeon
- Epworth Richmond – great public transport options – amazing team
Are you proud of your customer service skills? Do you like to make a difference in our patient’s lives? Then please read further.
Our growing Vascular Surgical specialist practice is seeking a professional, highly organised Receptionist/Administrator to complement our team. Our practice consists of our lovely (can’t be overstated) Vascular Surgeon and his impeccably professional and hardworking team. We utilise Gentu Medical Software – which you will be fully trained in.
The location of the role will begin in our current Kew rooms; however, we will be permanently relocating to Richmond in mid-November (brand new rooms).
This is a unique opportunity to become upskilled and trained in a pivotal industry – this is the start of your new career.
We are looking for a Part-Time Receptionist to join our team who understands that caring for our Surgeon (Vascular) and the practice’s patients is as important as your professional skillset. You will wow us with your customer service skills and willingness to learn and follow processes (full medical reception training provided). Your can-do attitude and ability to be a team player will be well-suited to our team.
Some flexibility in your hours (if needed) would be viewed highly.
- Be experienced and confident in working in a busy reception/customer service role (directing traffic) and dealing with busy phones (in any industry)
- Proud of your initiative and great work ethic
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Display outstanding customer service skills
- Amazing presentation, whether verbal, written or in person – be our Brand Ambassador
- Have the capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad hoc administration duties for the Surgeon and team
- IT Savvy
- Utilise your touch-typing skills for email typing and admin duties
- Cover leave with notice
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised
- Clear and concise communicator
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal, and dependable
- Friendly, charismatic personality who is a true team player
- Professional in your written, verbal, and personal presentation
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year reception/customer service experience
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:30 am till 5:00 pm (30-minute unpaid lunch)
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience. Apply now quoting reference 955.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and you will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
Please follow us on our page: RecruitmentatRWS to keep up to date with our roles.