- Expanding vibrant practice – full time hours over 4 days per week (day off)
- Renowned Oral Maxillofacial Practice – 3 Surgeons
- Genie Medical Software – Mature minded – Parking onsite
Are you interested in cultivating and managing a great team and making a difference in our patient’s lives? Do you like to use your fantastic people skills to lead our dynamic team? If this interests you, please read further below:
Our specialist Oral Maxillofacial practice is seeking a Full Time professional, highly organised, people savvy, staff oriented and experienced Practice Manager to lead our team. This role would play a pivotal role in our practice supporting our three Surgeons (one Principal) and managing with our fantastic team.
About our Practice
To set the scene, our practice and Surgeons are renowned, this is a state of the art practice and team – second to none. Our rooms are simply stunning, they are light, bright and modern.
We have a professional and caring culture, for our staff and our valued patients. We are very proud of our patient care program, and go above and beyond to ensure their patient journey is as smooth as possible.
The Practice Manager and our Accounts Manager (part of the management team) will be working closely together to provide a seamless journey for the Surgeon, patient and the practice.
We are looking for a Practice Manager who would love to be part of our practice journey, and who prides themselves on their leadership skills and also understands the importance of caring and supporting our practice and staff and most importantly our patients – they are our number one priority.
We are offering an extremely attractive package, please reach out to see further details on this. This is an expanding practice, where you can make your mark.
You will happily utilise your proactive skills to assist the practice to reach greater heights. We would love you to join us in making a difference in our patient’s lives.
Our staff work 4 days per week, at 9.5 hours per day, which ensures staff receive a day off per week, but still receive a full-time wage.
Our requirements are:
- Full practice reporting including end-of-day, week and month reporting directly to the principal.
- Having an excellent understanding and previous experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Genie Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees. To provide relief to our Accounts Manager in this area.
- Ensuring the practice is always fully compliant with industry and government regulations including OHS/WHS. Attend, run and actively participate in all relevant practice meetings.
- IT savvy skills (able to troubleshoot as required)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality.
- Enjoy creating and refining new and present processes to ensure the practice runs smoothly and efficiently
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills (whether internally or externally, whether our patients or referrers), verbally and written – this cannot be overstated, particularly when dealing with complaints
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation
- Have the capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons
- Ensure correspondence has been dispatched to clinicians
- Manage all Surgeons’ appointment books – ensuring all details are correct
- Managing clinical and admin supplies
- Constant liaise with hospitals and anaesthetists
- Manage IT for both practices
- Maintain and keep current the Practice Handbook
- Experience in motivating and training a team to continually improve the efficiencies and workings of our practice including fostering an environment of staff recognition, trust and support – true team leader!
- Arrange staff functions (3 to 4 per year)
- Manage medico-legal cases
- Management of staff, including rosters, minimise overtime, leave and coverage (including leave) for two sites
- Involvement in staff recruitment including induction and training
- Deal with staff queries/management and traininG
- Ensure Medicare/DVA/Defence billing is up-to-date
- Oversee surgical quoting
- Process Superannuation payment requests
- Manage complex patients/dentist quotations – approve emergency bookings
- Ensuring time quotation and payments and receipting of patient surgeries
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly) along with PRODA.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- A clear and concise communicator who loves to be build a great team
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable – love building and maintaining fantastic teams and supporting our extremely busy Surgeons
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of Practice Manager experience – Oral Maxillofacial Practice Manager along with Genie software experience, viewed favourably
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory
- Experience with Orthodontics and implant Dentistry mandatory
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 958.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS.