Full Time Practice Manager
- 1 day per week WFH once trained – Genie – Paediatricians Group
- Royal Childrens Hospital – Parkville – Parking negotiated
- Unique opportunity – Amazing package
Are you looking for a Practice Management role with a difference? Do you thrive on helping our patients and their families and love to build a great team culture? Do you pride yourself on your collaborative management skills? Then we want to hear from you.
We are a group of renowned Paediatricians, who make a huge difference in our patients and their families lives on a daily basis. We care! Our subspecialities range from: Endocrinology, ENT, Gastroenterology, Gynaecology (Surgical), Neurology, Reconstructive Plastics (Surgical) and so much more. We have five admin staff that will report to you.
This is a pivotal role in our Practice. We want you to drive our growing Practice and join our amazing team. You will be confident in displaying your flexibility, mature outlook, quiet confidence, and team building skills. You will undertake each task throughout the day with a calm unflappable attitude. Our preferred candidate will have a can-do attitude, and happily manage our team with your exceptional gate-keeping skills. You will be rewarded with a fantastic inclusive team culture, where we will help you to grow in your role. One day per week, after you are fully trained and in agreement with our management team, you will be able to Work from Home.
Our Practice is seeking a self-motivated Practice Manager for a permanent, full time role in Parkville (RCH). Based in a fantastic location and rooms with an abundance of public transport and on-site parking (negotiable). The role would be ideal for someone looking to use their outstanding Practice Management skills to support this growing, specialist practice.
Working full time, this would suit someone with an easy going and personable nature, great managerial skills combined with excellent attention to detail.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading by example in providing an outstanding level of customer service on the telephone and in meeting and greeting patients and their families (this cannot be overstated)
- Overseeing consulting billing
- Financial reporting including end of day, week and month
- Supporting the team of Specialists by being a highly professional and friendly contact for the business
- Creating and fostering a warm and welcoming environment for each patient and their family and our great team
- Providing relief to our reception staff in a professional, punctual, and friendly manner
- Assisting in welcoming patients into the practice in an efficient and courteous
- Collecting and entering patient details
- Managing all aspects of the administration area and our team members at the Practice
- Efficiently managing all patient data, worksheets, appointments, clinical files and correspondence (attention to detail is imperative)
- Providing full financials for the Practice, including budgets and reporting.
- Assisting with ad hoc duties as required
- Providing a collaborative and supportive culture for our team Completing of end of day reconciliations (EFTPOS, credit card and cash)
- Overseeing and managing theatre billing, quoting and booking
- Training and leading our admin team to greater heights to provide the best patient experience
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using Genie practice management software (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills in a professional, positive and friendly manner
- Immaculate appearance and demeanour – you pride yourself in your calm demeanour
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and medical software
- Accountability, initiative, enthusiasm, a good work ethic and genuine commitment to a long-term role
- Practice Management experience in a Speciality or Surgical role – Paediatric viewed favourably
Hours: Monday to Friday. 8:30 am till 5:00 pm.
If you possess the skills required, we’d love to hear from you please upload your resume and cover letter (uploaded separately).
Excellent remuneration based on skills and experience will apply. Please quote ref: 959.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS.