Full-Time Practice Co-ordinator
- 3 days WFH – 2 days working on site in Berwick – 4 or 5 days per week
- Startup practice with established Haematologists – Awesome specialists
- Mid – January 2024 commencement – Genie – work close to home
Are you looking for a Practice Co-ordination role with a difference? Do you thrive on helping our patients and have pride in your attention to detail skills? Then we want to hear from you.
Our Practice is seeking a self-motivated, task-orientated Practice Manager for a permanent, full-time role in Berwick. Based in a fantastic location and rooms with an abundance of public transport and on-site parking (negotiable). The role would be ideal for someone looking to use their outstanding Practice Co-ordinating skills to support this growing, specialist practice (or we would consider a Senior Medical Secretary wanting to step up an upskill).
We are a group of established Haematologists based at SJOG Berwick, who are committed to providing exceptional care for patients in outer Melbourne. We are creating a new practice and require a Practice Co-Ordinator to manage this.
You will serve a pivotal role in our practice and help to drive it forward in conjunction with our amazing medical staff. We are looking for someone who has confidence, attention to detail, a mature outlook and excellent team-building skills.
You are required on-site at SJOG Berwick on Monday and Thursday (see hours at the end of the advert) with the remaining days as work from home. If you would like to work four days per week, Friday would be the preferable day off.
There is added support from external sources to assist with welcoming patients, consulting billing as required.
Working full time, this would suit someone with an easy going and personable nature, great managerial skills combined with excellent attention to detail.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading by example in providing an outstanding level of customer service on the telephone and in meeting and greeting patients (this cannot be overstated).
- Managing and overseeing consulting sessions and billing including collecting and entering patient details.
- Inbox management and dictation when required
- Financial reporting including end of day, week and month
- Supporting the team of specialists by being a highly professional and friendly contact for the business
- Creating and fostering a warm and welcoming environment for each patient and our great team
- Managing all aspects of the administration area and our team members at the Practice
- Efficiently managing all patient data, worksheets, appointments, clinical files and correspondence (attention to detail is imperative)
- Providing full financials for the Practice, including budgets and reporting.
- Experience with BAS is an added advantage.
- Assisting with ad hoc duties as required
- Completing of end of day reconciliations (EFTPOS, credit card and cash)
- Overseeing and managing inpatient billing (not frequent)
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using Genie practice management software (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills in a professional, positive and friendly manner
- Professional appearance (when onsite)
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and medical software
- Accountability, initiative, enthusiasm, a good work ethic and genuine commitment to a long-term role
- Practice Management experience in a Speciality or Surgical role – Haematology viewed favourably.
Hours: Monday to Friday
Monday and Thursday 8:00am till 6:00pm (30 minute unpaid lunch) – onsite at Berwick SJOG rooms
Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00am till 5:00pm (30-minute unpaid lunch) – WFH
Friday 9:00am till 1pm – WFH (optional day to work)
If you possess the skills required, we’d love to hear from you please upload your resume and cover letter (uploaded separately). Excellent remuneration based on skills and experience will apply.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS