Part-Time Junior Medical Receptionist
- Entry level into medical administration – Surgical – Penrith
- Commencement January 15th 2024 – 3 days per week – Amazing team
- Work close to home – Great culture –Urology – Gentu
Does your customer service skills only come second to your attention to detail? Are you proud of your great work ethic? Would you like to be trained in the private medical industry? Then please read on.
Our practice has a role that seeks a candidate wanting to upskill and work for a Surgeon and his small team. We will provide training for a candidate who displays great work ethic, and enthusiasm to want to learn, upskill and work well with our team.
We are an established Urologist private practice with a great supportive team. Our patients are lovely (this is genuine) and the culture is warm and relaxed. We love coming to work and making a difference in our patient’s lives. We are located in Penrith. Our team consists of a Surgeon, Practice Manager, and a Medical Secretary.
We are seeking a compassionate, empathetic, self-motivated, hardworking and customer service minded Medical Receptionist for a permanent Part-time role (days to be negotiated) if you have admin/customer service/GP-medical admin experience and want to upskill please apply. The successful applicant will be comfortable with the day-to-day requirements of a very busy specialist practice and prides themselves in their attention to detail skills – and loves working with a hardworking collaborative team.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience using Gentu (or similar medical software programs), or an ability to learn software quickly.
- IT savviness and able to troubleshoot.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner and can-do attitude.
- Experience at a Medical practice (or workplace requiring strong work ethic and strong attention to detail skills)
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Ability to work independently with initiative and also love being part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Pride themselves on their attention to detail skills – and genuinely want to make a difference in our patients lives.
- A genuine desire to be trained and upskilled to assist our practice.
- Ability to cover leave (with notice)
Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming patients into the practice in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner.
- Assisting with consulting sessions and meet and greet along with our team.
- Always delivering exceptional customer service – even an empathetic chat on the phone.
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments including managing consulting sessions (training provided if needed)
- Collecting and entering patient details and administration services (training provided if needed)
- Answering phone calls and inquiries in a professional and friendly manner.
- Performing general administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, mail sorting, filing and follow-up patient inquiries.
- Patient billing and processing of payments (training provided if needed)
- Supporting and assisting the Clinicians and fellow administrative staff in a range of administration and ad-hoc tasks.
Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, and you either have the skills/experience required or would like a career in the medical industry, we’d love to hear from you and discuss moving forward. Please upload your resume and cover letter and quote ref: 964
Days: Monday to Wednesday (negotiable)
Hours 8:30am till 4:30pm
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS