Full Time Medical Receptionist
- Modern, progressive multi-disciplinary O&G Practice
- Amazing work environment and rooms – full-time or part-time (jobshare option)
- Upskilling possibilities – Clinic to Cloud – Work with the best
Do you love a work environment that is thriving and enthusiastic, and with a team that prides itself on being the best of the best? Then please apply.
Our progressive, multidisciplinary and leading-edge O&G practice is currently seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to join our robust team.
We are a multi-disciplinary practice, who provides many services to assist women with their health. All members of our team (Clinical and Admin) are leading-edge and are renowned in the industry. The rooms are just spectacular – bright, modern and professional. Our team provides a warm empathic professional service our many patients.
We are looking for an experienced Medical Receptionist who would love to join our thriving team. The successful candidate would be someone who considers themselves an all-rounder and flourishes in a busy environment. You would understand the need to juggle and re-prioritise to adapt to the changing consulting sessions within this specialty. We are looking for a full-time staff member.
Our requirements are:
- Having previous medical reception or medical secretarial experience including managing consulting sessions understanding that no two days are the same!
- Enjoy the balance between admin work and customer service.
- Have an outstanding work ethic, excellent organisational skills, punctuality, and love adhering to existing processes and procedures.
- Previous experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees viewed favourably – or we are happy to train as well.
- Experience and understanding of Medical Software.
- ECLIPSE experience preferred, but not required.
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams, while understanding flexibility is a key asset.
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written – this cannot be overstated.
- Proud of your professional manner, presentation and empathy for our patients.
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment and a skilled multitasker.
- Happy to assist with ad-hoc administration tasks for the Surgeons.
- Friendly and approachable demeanour.
- IT savvy – we are paper-lite and fully digital.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who enjoys the balance between admin work and customer service.
- Clear and concise communicator and a team player.
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and reliable.
- Prior experience as a Medical Secretary or Medical Receptionist.
- Private Specialist experience viewed favourably.
- Prior Medical Software experience viewed highly.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an incredible work environment and an above award remuneration package, dependent on experience.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
Please follow us on our page: RecruitmentatRWS to keep up to date with our roles.
Apply now quoting reference 966.