Full-Time Practice Manager
- Be part of a progressive established Oral Maxillofacial practice journey – amazing package
- Genie software – 3 surgeons and specialists – multi site
- Long days (full time equivalent over 4 days) or 5 days – work/life balance
Are you interested in assisting us to grow our multi-site Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery practice? Do you love to lead a dynamic work place with your amazing people skills? If this interests you, please read further below:
Our specialist Oral Maxillofacial practice is seeking a Full Time professional (either 4 long days (full time equivalent) or 5 standard workdays), highly organised, people savvy, staff-oriented and experienced Practice Manager to lead our team. This role would play a pivotal role in our practice supporting our three Surgeons (one Principal) and managing our fantastic team.
About our Practice
To set the scene, our practice and Surgeons are renowned, this is a state-of-the-art clinic and team – industry leaders. Our rooms are new, modern, and full of natural light. We are looking to expand our sites – so be part of our practice journey!
We have a professional and caring culture, for our staff and our valued patients. We are very proud of our patient care program and go above and beyond to ensure their patient journey is as smooth as possible.
The Practice Manager (this role) and our existing Patient Billing Manager (part of the management team) will be working closely together to provide a seamless journey for the Surgeons, specialists and most importantly – the patient, and the practice.
We are looking for a Practice Manager who would love to be part of our practice journey, and who prides themselves on their leadership skills and understands the importance of caring and supporting our practice and staff and most importantly our patients – they are our number one priority.
We are offering an extremely attractive package, please reach out to see further details on this. This is an expanding practice, where you can make your mark and grow with us.
You will happily utilise your proactive team building and organisation skills to assist the practice in reaching greater heights. We would love you to join us in making a difference in our patient’s lives.
Our staff work 4 days per week, at 9.5 hours per day (full time wage) and you have a choice of doing the same or working a standard 5 day week.
Duties and experience required in:
- Overreaching managerial role over Admin team, Treatment Co-ordinators and Nursing staff
- HR management duties including, rosters, leave, dispute resolution with staff (as needed)
- IT management skills (able to troubleshoot as required) including assisting with websites, troubleshooting and emails
- Surgeon management including: rosters, lists leave, contracts, overall management of appointment books (ensuring are correct) CPD, registration, risk, OH&S and accreditation
- Facilities managements
- Handling complaints
- Full practice reporting including end-of-day, week and month reporting directly to the principal.
- Ensuring the practice is always fully compliant with industry and government regulations including OHS/WHS.
- Attend, run and actively participate in all relevant practice meetings.
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality. Enjoy creating and refining new and present processes to ensure the practice runs smoothly and efficiently
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills (whether internally or externally, whether our patients or referrers), verbally and written – this cannot be overstated, particularly when dealing with complaints
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation
- Have the capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons
- Having an understanding and previous experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Genie Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees. To provide relief to our Patient Billing Manager in this area.
- Managing clinical and admin supplies along with ensuring Practice Handbook is current
- Constant liaison with hospitals and anaesthetists
Experience in motivating and training a team to continually improve the efficiencies and workings of our practice including fostering an environment of staff recognition, trust and support – a true team leader!
- Arrange staff functions (3 to 4 per year)
- Manage medico-legal cases
- Involvement in staff recruitment including induction and training
- Respond to staff/management queries and training
- Ensure Medicare/DVA/Defence billing is up-to-date
- Oversee surgical quoting (with assistance of Patient Billing Manager)
- Process Superannuation payment requests
- Manage complex patients/dentist quotations – approve emergency bookings (working with Patient Billing Manager)
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly) along with PRODA.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- A clear and concise communicator who loves to be build a great team
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable – love building and maintaining fantastic teams and supporting our extremely busy Surgeons
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of Practice Manager experience – Oral Maxillofacial Practice Manager along with Genie software experience, viewed favourably
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory
- Experience with Orthodontics and implant Dentistry mandatory is viewed highly
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 967.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS.