- Specialists – Generous remuneration – Full Time
- East Melbourne – Parking included
- Full time – July commencement
Would you love to assist in building this practice into a multi-discipline practice with your fantastic Practice Management experience? Do you enjoy variety and are flexible in the workplace?
Then we want to hear from you.
Our two delightful Specialists (General Surgeon and Paediatrician) are seeking a Practice/Operations Manager to assist them in building a multi-disciple practice.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service and strong skill level on all aspects of a Practice Management role including telephone manner and face to face interaction
- Experience using medical software (Genie – highly desirable)
- Theatre bookings including surgery quotations (essential) including Health Funds (via Eclipse)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Display outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
- Have a capacity to perform well in a very busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Audio typing (highly desirable)
- IT Savvy, with great troubleshooting skills and to perform ad hoc duties as required by our extremely busy Doctors.
- Assist in building our practice into a multi-discipline practice, to compliment our existing services.
- The ability to accept responsibility and prioritise tasks and demonstrate high levels of initiative, motivation and empathy
- Happily perform duties as a Personal Assistant to our Surgeon’s; no task too big or too small.
To be successful in this role it is essential you can demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a Specialist Medical Practice (Paediatrician/Breast Endocrine) – highly desirable)
- A professional approach to work, with exceptional customer care and service skills (we can’t overstate this)
- “Can do” attitude who is extremely organised, who are a concise communicator to our team and patients
- Flexible in your approach to all aspects of the Practice and strong attention to detail
- Well-developed time management skills and ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Minimum two (2) years Medical Practice Management experience.
- Great organisation skills with a can-do attitude and great team player attributes.
How to apply
If you are interested please apply for the position by emailing Michelle@roomswithstyle.com.au and quoting reference number 772.