An established Orthopaedic speciality practice is seeking an energetic, self-motivated and customer service minded Medical Receptionist for a casual role (Tuesday and Thursday) in Macquarie Park. The successful applicant will be comfortable with the day to day requirements of a busy specialist practice and have outstanding customer service skills (can’t be overstated) and a professional telephone manner.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience using Gentu (or similar medical software programs)
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner and can-do attitude
- Experience at a Speciality Medical Practice (Orthopaedic viewed highly)
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Ability to work independently with initiative and also love being part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment
Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming patients into the practice in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments
- Collecting and entering patient details
- Answering phone calls and inquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Performing general administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, mail sorting, filing and follow-up patient inquiries
- Patient billing and processing of payments
- Supporting and assisting the Surgeons and fellow administrative staff in a range of administration and ad-hoc tasks.
Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, and you have the skills/experience required, we’d love to hear from you. Please upload your resume and cover letter and quote ref: 690