You will be our true “Director of First Impressions” welcoming patients at our front desk to support patient flow through the Practice. We want you to wow our patients with your empathy, compassion, professionalism (in manner and presentation) and flexibility.
Our practice is looking for an experienced Medical Receptionist who will report directly to our Practice Manager and Surgeon. Our preferred candidate thrives in a fast-paced Practice and excels in following processes and procedure so that our Practice runs smoothly and efficiently.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in Customer Service and experience in exceling at this (this cannot be overstated)
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner and can-do attitude
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Experience using Clinic to Cloud (or similar medical software programs/IT savvy), and willing to learn new software
- Ability to work independently with initiative and also love being part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment and open to direction to ensure the smooth running of the Practice
- Constantly takes pride in their work and productivity, who loves to assist and is flexible in times of demand.Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming patients into the practice in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments and assisting with consultation sessions including invoicing and receipting
- Collecting and entering patient details
- Answering phone calls and enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Performing general administrative duties and ad-hoc duties as required for the Surgeon and the Practice Manager
- Covering our Practice Manager’s leave
Ongoing professional development will be encouraged, and you will have the pleasure of working with and supporting highly regarded and professional Orthopaedic Surgeons and Associates, including Physiotherapists, who are recognised leaders in their field.
Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00am till 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am till 4:00pm
If this sounds like a role that matches you, and you have the skills/experience required, we’d love to hear from you. Please upload your resume and cover letter or email firstname.lastname@example.org or on seek and quote ref: 713