Experienced medical receptionist/secretary needed to join our busy team on a casual basis working alongside a generous and caring Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
The nature of obstetrics and gynaecology is fast paced and the ideal candidate will need to show great empathy and care towards the patients, whilst working under pressure.
This position will be considered for job sharing and shifts can be divided.
Hours of work until 01 of August 2020
Monday- 8:45am-5:00pm or until close
Tuesday- 8:45am- 5:30pm or until close
Friday- 8:45am- 200pm
Possibility of part-time/full time position after 01 of August 2020.
Our main rooms are located in Fitzroy, convenient to public transport (tram and train).
Requirement to travel offsite once a week to our satellite rooms in the Northern suburbs with free car park available.
- Meet and greet patients
- Answering telephones
- Managing new patient enquiries and bookings
- Scheduling appointments
- Invoicing and receipting
- Liaising with hospital bookings and theatre bookings
- Screening and prioritising incoming emails
- Multi-tasking and prioritising workload
- Assisting the Practice Manager
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience as medical receptionist/secretary
- Use of Genie / Clinic to Cloud software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently at front desk and as part of a team
- Professional demeanour and compassionate attitude
- Experience in busy/fast paced environment
- Ability to move into full time work, once the current workplace restrictions are lifted
- Experience/interest in women’s health
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a small and friendly team who take pride in the care they provide their patients.
Contact email@example.com and reference A001.