Our practice is looking for an experienced Specialist Medical Secretary who thrives on a fast-paced Practice and excels in empathy and caring for our Patients. Our Patients are our number one priority (this cannot be overstated)! Prior experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology would be viewed highly.
Our main hub is in Fitzroy (great public transport options) but you would be required to travel offsite to Reservoir and Essendon once per week (parking onsite). Flexible in your hours (if needed) would be viewed highly.
- Have a great understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings and Surgical Quotes
- Medium to expert level of experience and understanding of Genie and Clinic to Cloud Medical Software
- Be experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (ECLIPSE viewed highly)
- Handle consultation sessions (meet and greet) and telephone queries in a professional and warm manner
- Managing appointments
- Invoicing and Receipting
- IT Savvy with great troubleshooting skills
- Managing incoming emails including screening and prioritising
- Multi-tasking and performing adhoc duties as required
- Assisting the Practice Manager as required
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Medical Secretary in a Private Practice setting (O&G viewed highly)
- Genie and Clinic to Cloud experience
- Ability to be flexible in prioritising duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well presented and professional in attire and compassionate with all patients
- Ability to work independently at the front desk and assist the team
- Experience in a busy/fast paced Practice
- Ability to increase hours to suit Practice (as needed)
- Experience/interest in Women’s Health
If you are after an exceptional opportunity, this is the role for you. We take pride in the care we provide for our Patients and would love someone to join us with the same ethic. To apply please apply through seek or email Michelle@roomswithstyle.com.au and quote ref: 709.