An established Orthopaedic speciality practice is seeking an energetic, experienced, self-motivated and customer service minded Medical Secretary for a permanent part-time role in Greenslopes. As an important member of this team you will need to demonstrate an exceptional commitment to patient care and with the ability to think outside the square and display initiative.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience using Genie (or similar medical software programs)
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner and can-do attitude – a real team player – you love being “front of house”
- Experience at a Speciality Medical Practice (Orthopaedic viewed highly)
- Professional appearance and demeanour (with outstanding customer service and strong skill level on all aspects of the Medical Secretarial role (dealing with WorkCover viewed highly)
- Personal assistance duties such as: assisting with various graphical tasks such as presentations and brochures, organising and facilitating meetings and general personal administration tasks
- Theatre bookings and Surgical billing (quoting) experience (Eclipse experience viewed highly)
- Ability to work independently with initiative and also love being part of a team (which includes Allied and other specialities)
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment
- IT Savvy with great troubleshooting skills
- Professional manner verbally and written
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing new practice systems. Welcoming patients into the practice and answering phone calls in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner.
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times (cannot be overstated)
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments
- Undertaking Theatre bookings and Surgical billing
- Performing general administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, mail sorting, filing and following-up patient enquiries for our Surgeons and other clinical staff
Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, and you have the skills/experience required, we’d love to hear from you. Please upload your resume and cover letter to seek or email Michelle@roomswithstyle.com.au and quote ref: 707.