This Practice will be a one stop shop for any joint/orthopaedic issues with multiple services offered including Allied Health. This is different to the standard Surgical Practices out there. If you like a progressive workplace, we want to hear from you!
The vision of the Practice is to provide Patients with an extremely comfortable Practice environment (think of a cosy lounge room) where they feel safe, feel cared for and realise and know they are the Practice’s number one priority.
We are looking for a Dynamic Senior Medical Secretary/Team Leader to join the team in a senior position, who understands that caring for the practice’s patients is as important as your professional skillset. In this senior role, you would be working alongside our dynamic team to ensure smooth functioning and daily operation of the practice. You will have the drive to build this Practice to multi-sites with the Management team.
The right candidate will need to demonstrate an exceptional commitment to patient care and have incredible attention to detail (a must) and also have the ability to drive and develop the centre working at its optimum.
Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential. The role would be based at our Frenchs Forest rooms. Flexibility to cover annual leave for one other staff member would be viewed highly. There is parking close to the site.
- All administrative aspects of patient care and reception relief
- Work with the management team to develop and implement marketing and development of the business – interest or experience in marketing will be viewed highly including social media
- Working with the Surgeon to manage the Surgeon’s diary, consulting sessions, surgical bookings and quotes
- Mentoring and training of our fantastic, amiable staff
- Assisting and management of Information Nights
Essential skills and experience:
- Ability to develop and implement new practice systems. A can-do attitude and the ability to think outside the square and display initiative particularly with our Vision in mind
- Continuously improve the function and performance of the practice – we love this!
- Excellent with medical terminology, and have experience with financials (viewed highly)
- Experience with Medical audio-transcription (viewed highly)
- Prior experience in an administrative/senior role within a specialist surgical practice (single site or multi-site)
- Sound understanding and experience with Xero software (or similar)
- Understanding and experience with surgical bookings and quoting
- Work autonomously without supervision and working with a team
Desirable skills and experience:
- Previous experience with a specialist software program (e.g. Genie/Gentu)
- Experience working with or dealing with Surgeons (particularly Orthopaedic)
- A genuine interest and commitment to caring for the wellbeing of the patients
- Be able to work autonomously without supervision and handle situations whilst the surgeon is not available
- Thinking outside the square, and have a real drive and energy to excel
If this sounds like you, please apply immediately. Quote ref: 704, apply through seek or and send through your resume to email@example.com.