Our practice is looking for an experienced Practice Manager who thrives in a fast-paced Practice and excels in empathy and care for our Patients and loves challenges.
Our Patients are our number one priority (this cannot be overstated)! Prior experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology would be viewed highly. Being in an O&G environment, means having a flexible mind set is paramount!
Our main hub is Fitzroy (great public transport options). Being flexible in your hours (if needed) would be viewed highly.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have a good understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Genie Medical Software, willing to learn new software (currently transitioning to Clinic to Cloud)
- Be experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare
- Have previous medical reception/secretarial experience including managing consultation sessions
- Be a brilliant office administrator and have experience managing a great team
- Possess excellent organisational skills, flexibility, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Display outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
- Have a capacity to perform well in a very busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- The ability to accept responsibility and prioritise tasks and demonstrate high levels of initiative, motivation and empathy
- Happily perform duties as a Personal Assistant for our Surgeon; no task too big or too small
- Communicate well with providers, hospitals and patients
- Liaise with bookkeeper and accountant
- Able to mentor and teach staff as needed.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised but flexible in their work style
- Clear and concise communicator
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly and charismatic personality
- Must have minimum two (2) years Medical Practice Management experience
- Specialist experience is mandatory (O&G viewed highly)
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the Award Wage. Apply now on seek or email email@example.com quoting reference 717.