An established Orthopaedic speciality practice is seeking an energetic, experienced, self-motivated and customer service minded Medical Secretary for a permanent part-time role in Greenslopes. As a pivotal member of this team you will need to demonstrate an exceptional commitment to patient care and with the ability to think outside the square and display initiative.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience using Genie (or similar medical software programs)
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner and can-do attitude – a real team player
- Experience at a Speciality Medical Practice (Orthopaedic viewed highly)
- Professional appearance and demeanour (with outstanding customer service and strong skill level on all aspects of the Medical Secretarial role (dealing with Worksafe and MAIC viewed highly)
- Theatre bookings and Surgical billing (quoting) experience (Eclipse experience viewed highly)
- Ability to work independently with initiative and also love being part of a team (which includes Allied and other specialities)
- You pride yourself on your attention to detail and thrive in improving systems
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment
- IT Savvy with great troubleshooting skills
- Professional manner verbally and written
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing new practice systems – you are the guru of systems and processes
- Welcoming patients into the practice and answering phone calls in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner
- Personal assistance duties such as: assisting with various graphical tasks i.e. presentations and brochures, organising and facilitating meetings and general personal administration tasks
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times (cannot be overstated)
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments
- Undertaking Theatre bookings and Surgical Billing
- Supporting and assisting our Surgeons and other clinical staff in a range of administration and ad-hoc tasks.
Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, and you have the skills/experience required, we’d love to hear from you. Please upload your resume and cover letter to seek or email Michelle@roomswithstyle.com.au and quote ref: 706.