Do you enjoy variety, have amazing customer service skills and is flexible in the workplace? Then we want to hear from you.
Our Doctors are seeking two experienced self-motivated Medical Secretaries. These positions are 1 x 3 days per week, and 1 x 2.5 days per week with a handover of half a day.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service and strong skill level on all aspects of a Medical Secretarial role including telephone manner and face to face interaction.
- Experience using medical software (Genie – highly desirable).
- Theatre bookings including surgery quotations (essential) including Health Funds (via Eclipse).
- Audio typing (highly desirable).
- IT savvy, with great troubleshooting skills and to perform ad hoc duties as required by Doctors.
To be successful in this role it is essential you can demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a Specialist Medical Practice (Paediatrics/Breast Speciality) – highly desirable).
- A professional approach to work, with exceptional customer care and service skills (we can’t overstate this).
- Flexible in your approach to all aspects of the Practice and strong attention to detail.
- Well-developed time management skills and ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure.
- Great organisation skills with a can-do attitude.
Salary will be above the Award and based upon experience. Please quote ref: 696 or apply here.