Our lovely Cardiologist who works in the Public and Private sector, is looking for a Medical Receptionist to provide medical administration and Personal Assistance tasks from your home. This is a true working from home role.
We are requiring a “Brand Ambassador” to complement our Specialist in their caring and empathetic attitude to our patients. They are our number one priority (this cannot be overstated). All your dealings with our patients will be via phone or electronically (there will be no face to face interaction).
Our practice is looking for an experienced Medical Receptionist who will report directly to our Specialist. Our preferred candidate thrives in a fast-paced practice and excels in following processes and procedure so that our practice runs smoothly and efficiently.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in customer service and experience in excelling at this (this cannot be overstated)
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner and can-do attitude
- Professional demeanour
- Experience using Clinic to Cloud (or similar medical software programs/IT savvy), and willing to learn new software
- Ability to work independently with initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment and open to direction to ensure the smooth running of the practice
- Constantly takes pride in their work and productivity, who loves to assist and is flexible in times of demand
- Medical transcription or Dictaphone experience (viewed favourably)
- Experience in managing Personal Assistant tasks
Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming patients phone calls/contact in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments and assisting with consultation sessions including invoicing and receipting
- Collecting and entering patient details
- Performing general administrative duties and ad-hoc duties as required for the Specialist
Prior remote working experience viewed favourably. Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience. If this is a role you feel you would excel at please apply. Email email@example.com or apply on seek and reference: 715