Are you organised, pro-active, a great communicator, have a mature outlook and have a can-do attitude? Then we would love to hear from you.
Our practice is established with a new Principal. We work within a reputable mode facility near the Fitzroy Gardens. You will be working in the suite with other admin staff who work for other Specialists.
Our practice is looking for an experienced Specialist Medical Secretary who excels in empathy, sensitivity, caring for our Patients and our Surgeon – who is delightful.
Our Patients are our number one priority (this cannot be overstated)! Prior experience in Private Surgical Practice is viewed favourably particularly Urology. Start-up experience viewed favourably.
Our rooms are in East Melbourne (great public transport options, parking a possible option). Flexible in your hours (if needed) would be viewed highly. Some days possible WFH option. Working within rooms with admin staff who work with other Specialists.
- Have a great understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings and Surgical Quotes
- Experience and understanding of Clinic to Cloud Medical Software (or similar)
- Be experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (ECLIPSE)
- Handle consultation sessions (meet and greet) and telephone queries in a professional and warm manner
- Managing appointments, Invoicing, Receipting and Theatre Bookings and Surgical Quotes
- Basic IT skills
- Managing incoming emails including screening and prioritising
- Multi-tasking and performing ad-hoc administrative duties as required
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Medical Secretary in a Private Practice setting (Urology viewed favourably)
- Clinic to Cloud experience (or similar Medical Software)
- Capability to set up a Practice and put processes and procedures in place
- Ability to be flexible in prioritising duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-presented and professional in attire, written and verbal manner and compassionate with all patients
- Ability to work independently at the front desk
- Experience in a busy/fast paced Practice
- Ability to increase hours to suit Practice (as needed)
If you are after an exceptional opportunity, this is the role for you. We take pride in the care we provide for our Patients and would love someone to join us with the same ethic. To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org or on seek, please quote ref: 718.